FROM HIGH ENERGY BILLS
text Us to see how much we can save over competitors
Please text name, address, email and average monthly kwh used. We will call you back to have a short conversation within 24 hours typically.
Our Process is streamlined, lean, and low overhead. We work with potential customers to identify the best solution to save them money and get installed quickly. At Johnson Solar we delivery a higher value than competitors by offering the best prices, fastest installation speeds, delivery top quality workmanship, and are there to answer the call for any customer service and support needs
- Contact Us via phone/text/email with your contact info (Name, Address, Mobile #, Email)
- We will call you to have quick follow-up conversation to determine what additional information we need to help determine what type and size of solar installation you should be targeting.
- We will send you our introduction email that has links/photos/attachments and outlines our process and lets you know what additional information we might need from you to finalize system size and price
- We recommend you talk with few competitors and collect a few quotes to understand what solar costs and what other companies offer in respect to products, service, etc. Then we recommend you follow-up with us after you have done your follow-on diligence
- Once we have help determine what size system you should be targeting for your solar install, you have collected a few quotes, then we recommend you follow-up with us to help review and digest all the options your considering and if you feel we can delivery you a better value sign a contract and get installed.
PV Solar Installation
We are highly experienced in designing, installing, and servicing residential and commercial PV Solar Electric Systems in Southern California. Our Service Area is San Diego county and surrounding counties in Southern California. We offer a wide variety of brands of solar panels and inverters.
Battery Storage & Backup
We offer several options if we determine battery backup and storage might be a good fit for your solar installation. We currently work with Solar Edge, Outback, Enphase, and LG Chem for battery storage options. We can get and install other brands as well.
Electrical Panel Upgrades
We are experts at updating, replacing, and re-using main meter service panels, sub panels, and load centers if necessary to install PV Solar. We are very skilled at this and often are able to install solar systems without having to upgrade or replace your existing main meter panel.
Solar Plans & Permit Packages
We have in house Solar Design Team that can generate solar plans, determine AHJ requirements, and generate permit package. We also have established contacts with structural and electrical engineers for custom designed systems that may require engineering.
Solar Project Consultant Services
We consult with small to large businesses and organizations who are thinking about investing in solar, but don’t know how to analyze their needs, determine what they need, and survey the property to identify option for solar and want to generate a comprehensive RFP/RFQ bid package.
We install electric car charging ports, outlets, and charging adapters to accommodate your electrical car charging needs. Please contact us prior to purchasing any equipment as we can often save you money and install a solution without the purchase of anything additional.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Our Recent Projects
Veteran Owned & Operated
Johnson Solar is Lead by founder and retired Naval Aviator Clinton Johnson, who has long resume of construction and contracting experience and his professional accomplishments include Master Solar Electrician, BBA in Real Estate Development, and MBA in New Venture Management. He is actively involved in all processes of the business and his skills knowledge and talent have enabled Johnson Solar to get most installs completed in 1 day as well as getting most customers installed in 1-3 weeks from signing contracts. If your in the market for PV Electric Solar Installation in San Diego County you won’t find a higher qualified owner who delivers on time qualify workmanship.